Go Back   Cameltoe Forum > Community > Chat forum

Chat forum Talk about anything you like, doesn't have to be cameltoe related

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Cameltoe Addict

Thanked 1,411 Times in 54 Posts
Nominated 36 Times in 21 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] khaladhen has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4]
Default Lululemon & TNA Wear

So I happen to live in a town that has three post-secondary institutions. I also happen to work at one of these institutions and thank the heavens for the beautiful array of girls....no... women (they're all legal... for the most part!) that go there. Over the years, I have watched fashion trends in these girls come and go, and while I am not really interested in girls fashion in general, I do love it when they wear anything spandex related, especially in the 'cameltoe' sense.

In the last few years the wearing of TNA pants and, more recently Lululemon active wear, has become common, and I certainly have no complaints! Made from a fine spandex cotton blend, and fitting very tightly to every contour of a woman's body, the odds of a cameltoe making an appearance are very high. At the school I work at, I see female students wearing these -EVERY DAY- and in great numbers. It is quite a show, and quite a privilege to be able to see so many all the time! I've been wondering if I will become sick of it, but you know you're a 'true believer' when you see that much youthful and beautiful 'toe' and look forward to seeing more the next day at work.

So I've become very fond of these TNA and Lululemon clothing items that the girls are wearing, and was wondering if anyone else is enjoying the sight of them as much as I have been? Does anyone else have such a privileged job??

If you don't know what kind of clothing I'm talking about, here are some samples. Not really cameltoe pictures, but just photos to give an idea of what I mean.

I love woman (young ones and MILFs!) in these items and desire to see more!

I was wondering if a special topic thread devoted to these kinds of clothing items could get started up in the Themed Cameltoe Mega Thread section? I'm sure theres got to be a plethora of photos or videos out there devoted to these kinds of pants on women that show off their amazing toes!!! At least, I HOPE there are!!!

Cheers.
Khaladhen

Current rating: + 1
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to khaladhen For This Useful Post:
celayeno74 (01-07-2009), checkmyspace (01-01-2009), chrissteve (01-03-2015), Heiner_keiner (11-14-2009), josun (01-01-2009), MounDofVenuS (08-20-2012), ObsidianDeath (12-31-2008), peterp (01-22-2009), seabi (01-12-2009), sexxxymofo (11-14-2009), Shdsl (11-15-2009), Slaaap (01-25-2009), thanthan (01-03-2009), trakatra (11-14-2009), USMCfirefighter (01-08-2009), valcamel (11-15-2009), vinnie43 (11-14-2009), wrasse (12-31-2008)
Old 12-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 8,352 Times in 2,804 Posts
Nominated 145 Times in 96 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 2
ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
Default Re: Lululemon & TNA Wear

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to ObsidianDeath For This Useful Post:
wrasse (12-31-2008)
Old 12-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 7,599 Times in 1,111 Posts
Nominated 59 Times in 51 Posts
wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7]
wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7] wrasse has earned an excellent cameltoe-reputation in this community [7]

Old 01-01-2009, 03:08 AM
Cameltoe God

Rabbit Hunter Champion

Thanked 11,999 Times in 1,774 Posts
Nominated 83 Times in 59 Posts
checkmyspace has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] checkmyspace has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
checkmyspace has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]

Cool bro, thanks!!

The Following User Says Thank You to checkmyspace For This Useful Post:
wrasse (01-02-2009)
Old 01-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]

I think all women should wear spandex. This is the space age so they should all wear hot spandex tighter than the chicks on Star Trek. I agree...especially the shiny spandex. It does drive me nuts though when they wear sweaters(like back in the 80's alot) or shirts that go down below their toe obstructing the view of the eye prize. Peace!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Cameltoe Lover

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
JUST LOOKIN is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

Lucky guy to have such a job! I believe there already is a section in this Forum titled "tight clothes and bulges". Take you camera to work and share some of that great scenery! Thanks

Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 4,403 Times in 981 Posts
Nominated 16 Times in 14 Posts
USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]

Thank you for sharing with us.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Cameltoe Newbie

Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
canadian_beach_bum is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

I love lululemon pants there is a school here uwo and all the girls have them so sweet

Old 11-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Cameltoe Lurker

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
rednis is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

Khaladhen,

You are one lucky man! I'm in Ontario, Canada, and there are TONS of girls around wearing Lu Lu Lemon pants. It's a big reason why I go to the gym all the time. They make any ass look amazing! Everytime I see a girl wearing them, I just have to take a peek! Movie theaters, shopping malls, gym, grocery store, everywhere!

I'm definitely with you and would love to see something dedicated to this! A post on this site, or even a complete, dedicated website! I would definitely pay for a monthly subscription to that!

Rednis

BTW, loved your Fan Toe clip!!! Great work!

Old 11-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Thanked 26,315 Times in 1,658 Posts
Nominated 410 Times in 150 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 3
sexxxymofo has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] sexxxymofo has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
sexxxymofo has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]

you have to see my videos!!! i got some here!!! Most of them LuluLemon!!! see you !!! thanks for the fact

Tags
lululemon , pants , tna