Go Back   Cameltoe Forum > Community > Chat forum

Chat forum Talk about anything you like, doesn't have to be cameltoe related

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2018, 08:40 PM
Cameltoe Lover

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
moonpilot is an unknown quantity at this point [0]
Unhappy Thoughts on YouTube Haul Girls and Cameltoes?

The latest YouTube trend seems to be hot girls trying on skin tight sports wear in front of the camera or "hauls" as they are commonly known.

They have been linked a lot on this forum and whilst I naturally love seeing attractive women, something about their attitude and the comment section kinda annoys me! They frequently have blatant cameltoes and must intentionally use it to get to get views and attention, yet they either:
1. Pretend they were completely unaware of it - in the whole process of trying the clothes on in front of the mirror, filming, editing, watching the video back they didn't notice... right!

2. Acknowledge it but then pretend they are sooooo embarrassed by it - so ashamed they make sure the camera gets a good shot then upload the video for thousands of people to watch!

3. They are doing purely for infomation purposes to help the viewer. While I can see some truth to this, theres no need to actually show it close up!

4. Or they go the feminist route - 'its my body and men shouldn't objectify us' or 'all these men commenting on cameltoe are creepy' blah blah. If they knowingly wear clothes so skin tight and thin where you can literally see the outline of their genitals how do they not expect men to notice, just undo millions of years of evolution?!
The reality is, if they really wanted to avoid cameltoe they could quite easily (wearing liners, lowering them down. editing etc) so are obviously knowingly doing it!

In the past cameltoe pictures on here were either candid photos a girl out in public whos unaware and youre getting a cheeky glimpse. Or girls intentionally getting cameltoe and uploading pics of themselves for us. Now we have this third kind where girls pose with cameltoe but then deny all knowledge!

I know Im overthinking it, but does it bug anyone else?

Last edited by moonpilot; 03-13-2018 at 08:52 PM.

Current rating: + 5
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to moonpilot For This Useful Post:
canetero (05-18-2018), celayeno74 (03-15-2018), dorre (03-14-2018), Emo (03-14-2018), frumpy (03-14-2018), hostyle (03-14-2018), rslucky13 (03-14-2018), sebas (03-14-2018), zuesmyrott (03-14-2018)
Old 03-13-2018, 08:45 PM
Cameltoe Lover

moonpilot is an unknown quantity at this point [0]
Default Re: Thoughts on YouTube Haul Girls and Cameltoes?

As an aside, another thing I noticed is that females in the comments seem to absolutely WORSHIP these people! Practically every comment is full of hearts and kisses. Its bizarre. Obviously I can see the appeal for men watching such videos but all they are is attractive girls trying on clothes - hardly saving the world! How do they not see through the BS of their true intentions. The female mind is a mystery lol

Its kinda funny though, with all this 'gender neutral' SJW stuff Google is pushing lately and the most popular female YouTube stars focus on makeup tutorials and clothing! Meanwhile while the biggest male YouTube stars talk about technology and gaming. The perfect stereotype!

Last edited by moonpilot; 03-13-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Current rating: + 1
The Following User Says Thank You to moonpilot For This Useful Post:
hostyle (03-14-2018)
Old 03-14-2018, 04:50 AM
Cameltoe Lurker

memee is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

I agree 100%..I think it is all intententional to get attention, quite sad if you ask me. Its so easy to hide a camel toe but they must sneak it in to get votes or likes. Pathetic

Old 03-14-2018, 05:19 AM
Cameltoe Master

bizkit111 is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

i dont think its pathetic at all. i think you are right. millions of year of evolution and all. they want to be hunted and this is their way for showing it. i hope this trend continues for ever.

Old 03-14-2018, 02:27 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 4,690 Times in 691 Posts
Nominated 67 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 2
rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4]

Oh man... Moonpilot, I've literally been thinking about posting something very similar in this forum. While I kind of agree with some of the points you make I think their is a different side to these try-on/haul vids. I don't think ALL the girls out there doing these vids are intentionally showing off their vagina for views, likes or popularity. The reason why I believe that is because I've posted several of these try-on/haul vids and even a few other random "amateur" vids that show toe. Only to find that the comment section has been turned off, comments deleted, or even the vid has been removed entirely. Then later to find their vids are done more carefully as to NOT show their toe, or puffy mound. It's honestly a tough thing to label, what someone's "true" intentions are based on a 10 minute video. Unless of course it's blatantly obvious as you've mentioned in some of your points.

I think the content of this forum has shifted a little from when I first started coming here. I still see the same content in its various categories. Unless I am missing it, I do notice that this forum used to have a handful or two of female users that contributed to the forum. Not sure if they're still posting or here but it would be nice to maybe hear an opinion from one or two of our female users to get a woman's perspective.

Old 03-14-2018, 02:29 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 4,690 Times in 691 Posts
Nominated 67 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 2
rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4]

Here's my original thought that I wanted to comment on in regards to these YouTube vids.

*I've come across a few of the vids that I personally have posted only to find a few things based on what I can only associate to comments being left in the comment section. I know we're mostly men here but perhaps we need to exist in a silent world with "most" of these amateur "Try-on/Haul/Workout/Yoga vids. Not putting comments in as to not attract or point out the beauty of what they can show.

Here's what I've noticed based on people posting comments point out the toe.
1.) These girls have shown toe or done vids that show great toe views. They get posted here, and then their newer vids you can tell they're more aware to NOT show toe. Or the angles and views they did in their earlier vids, they don't won't do it again. Cause they're conscious that their private shows toe or is puffy to show a nice mound.
2.) Vids have been removed completely based on continuous comments about their toe.

I'm not saying us members to this forum are the cause of this. All I'm saying is maybe we can do our part to remain a silent fan in hopes that more vids will be posted showing more of the same wonderful thing we are all here to enjoy looking at.

Cheers
[email protected]@!

Old 03-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Cameltoe Addict

marcuddles is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

You are all over-thinking this. Enjoy the videos while the girls enjoy themselves.

Current rating: + 1

Tags
cameltoes , girls , haul , thoughts , youtube