LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Cameltoe Master

Desert Escape Champion

Thanked 1,748 Times in 241 Posts
Nominated 84 Times in 34 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
spinmann has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
spinmann has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] spinmann has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] spinmann has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
Default Tight Jeans Hotpants Cameltoe

I want to share this find with all you tight jeans shorts cameltoe lovers! The lead actress (Melissa George) in the movie Triangle shows off her little love-slit in them tight jeans shorts throughout the entire video. The CT is not massive but it is quite noticable, and very sexy! She is also wearing a nice little low-cut tshirt, tight fitting and some good cleavage on view. The movie is available on DVD:

NTSC version;

http://www.amazon.com/Triangle-Liam-...4632309&sr=1-2

PAL version:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Triangle-DVD...4632345&sr=1-1

Enjoy, Spinmann.

(I have a Rant now in the immediate reply below, and explains why I didn't leave any vidcaps...)

Update 05.29.10: OK - I have added screen shots of her little love-slit here:

Melissa George Sexy Jeans Shorts Cameltoe

Last edited by spinmann; 05-29-2010 at 08:01 AM.

Current rating: + 1
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spinmann For This Useful Post:
black (07-12-2018), delpiero99 (03-19-2011), diablo (05-23-2010), Heiner_keiner (05-23-2010), hoofman (06-16-2010), larzze (03-20-2011)
Old 05-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Cameltoe Master

Desert Escape Champion

spinmann has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] spinmann has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] spinmann has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
Exclamation Re: Tight Jeans Hotpants Cameltoe

Here is why I didn't post any vidcaps for the Triangle movie:

1) I have done so in the past, and some coward lurkers used the "thumbs-down" feature to be critical of my effort. This cowardly action angers me because they didn't have the balls to leave a reply as to what they didn't like, not that I was criticized. So from now on I think twice about going to the effort (even though it really isn't a big effort). I believe I was criticized because I didn't post the actual video - well see #2 reason next!

2) I don't go to the trouble to post the actual video for two reasons. a) It is a lot of effort to rip the DVD, and convert to format suitable for 'putter viewing, and also edit just the desirable clip from the video. And this next reason is the most important: b) Copyright law in the USA (for Hollywood created content particularly) is very draconian, if the content owner decides to prosecute the infringement. The Hollywood Studios trade group (MPAA) has a history of pursuing copyright infringement aggressively on behalf of a major studio or producer, if that content owner requests it. The other possible fallout is that any site hosting the contested video could get shut down - and I SURE AS HELL do not want to put this forum at risk either!

OK I'm climbing off of my soapbox now... Just buy the video (if you got to have it) when I post the info about it, or you might be able to find a DVD rip out there somewhere on the web (e.g. bittorrent download).

- Spinmann

Last edited by spinmann; 05-23-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Current rating: + 1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spinmann For This Useful Post:
p3rvert (03-09-2014), thanthan (06-06-2010)
Old 06-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Cameltoe Master

Desert Escape Champion

Default Re: Tight Jeans Hotpants Cameltoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanthan View Post
i .. for one .. have always enjoyed your posts dude

i respect your decision to not post actual vids and the likes .. but lemme ask ya a question. if i were to find this video .. would you mind if i added it to this posting ?

peace out yo .. keep on keepin on

p.s. to everyone ~~~> DONT use torrents. they were started in secret underground lairs by DR. evil ~

~tt
Not a problem Dude! Go right ahead... I don't post the vids because of the risk I take of prosecution for copyright infringement, by originating from N. America.

The Following User Says Thank You to spinmann For This Useful Post:
thanthan (06-06-2010)
Old 03-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 5,496 Times in 798 Posts
Nominated 129 Times in 67 Posts
delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] delpiero99 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4]

This is very good... thank you... and please put the VIDS also...

Old 07-12-2018, 05:43 AM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
black is on a distinguished road [1] black is on a distinguished road [1]

Thanks for the info! any other movie recommendations?

Tags
hotpants , jeans , tight

« Where | - »