Go Back   Cameltoe Forum > Community > Chat forum

Chat forum Talk about anything you like, doesn't have to be cameltoe related

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 03:54 AM
Cameltoe Master

Thanked 3,217 Times in 248 Posts
Nominated 27 Times in 4,294,967,295 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
boywes has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] boywes has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] boywes has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] boywes has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] boywes has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] boywes has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] boywes has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3]
Default Who has better camel toes??????/

I don't know if it is just me or what but it seems like Southern white women and latina's make the best "jeans toe". Anytime you see a woman from Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, etc....she always has an amazing toe. Why is that? And latina's......that just goes without saying. Latina's and Asians have some great toes but I think that White women....Southern white women have the best all around body's. The toe, the rear wedgie, the hips, the everything. What do yall think???? Gotta love them southern gals.

Current rating: + 4
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to boywes For This Useful Post:
celayeno74 (01-22-2021), checkmyspace (01-30-2009), diablo (01-23-2021), jellyb (01-22-2021), klodrik (02-11-2009), MASTERDON7 (04-16-2015), Mg6966 (01-23-2021), ObsidianDeath (01-30-2009), rslucky13 (02-09-2009), thanthan (01-31-2009), USMCfirefighter (02-04-2009), valcamel (02-01-2009)
Old 01-30-2009, 06:06 AM
Cameltoe God

Rabbit Hunter Champion

Thanked 12,011 Times in 1,774 Posts
Nominated 83 Times in 59 Posts
checkmyspace has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] checkmyspace has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
checkmyspace has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
Default Re: Who has better camel toes??????/

I would not know i don't live there!!

Thanks anyway for the info!!

The Following User Says Thank You to checkmyspace For This Useful Post:
ObsidianDeath (02-02-2009)
Old 01-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]

I kinda agree...usually at biker rallys, ho-downs(toe-downs) haha, Nascar or southern rock concerts you see some great toe. It's probably from them getting rammed so much by 300 lb. bikers...or riding on the back of their motorcycles with the rumble of the bike keeping their snatch wet & wide...plus some have spit out 4 or 5 kids & I've dated some hillbilly chicks with thick thighs that don't wear underwear & THAT'S what makes for a perfect toe. I worked with 2 southern chicks at a factory once & they were the machine ops & I was the assistant & I swear they were in competition to see who had the widest wedgies. The one chick called her jean shorts her "crotch riders". Sometimes my job was to be sitting on a runway face level with them, one on each side as we fed vinyl into a machine & their crotches were so close to my face, after about 6 hours of sweaty work I could smell them toes plain as day! I knew the one didn't wear underwear because she said her old man told her it was hotter looking not to. There were yellow railings on the sides of the stairway onto our machine & the one would stand there & stroke her toe on the thick pipe or do the same with a broomstick if we were on cleanup. She just acted like it was totally natural as I tried not to stare & druel! Funny thing, instead of pulling down & trying to remove the wedgie they yanked their "riders" up even more! Damn I miss that place!

Current rating: + 2
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fallintothegap For This Useful Post:
dlmack (11-24-2009), Knightoe (04-12-2014), ObsidianDeath (02-02-2009), p3rvert (12-20-2014), photoe (02-09-2009), puisis (04-12-2014), thanthan (01-31-2009)
Old 01-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 8,366 Times in 2,805 Posts
Nominated 145 Times in 96 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 2
ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] ObsidianDeath has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]

Are you from the south?

The thing with toes is the fatter the chick the bigger the toe. That's why I can't say I'm a fan of all toes ... only toes on hotties. Some like thanthan will chase any chubby for a toe.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ObsidianDeath For This Useful Post:
checkmyspace (01-31-2009), dlmack (11-24-2009), sunday (04-09-2014), thanthan (01-31-2009)
Old 02-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Cameltoe Master

Thanked 6,762 Times in 403 Posts
Nominated 69 Times in 34 Posts
zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] zipper has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]

young italian and jewish girls all the way..imo

The Following User Says Thank You to zipper For This Useful Post:
ObsidianDeath (02-02-2009)
Old 02-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 4,416 Times in 984 Posts
Nominated 16 Times in 14 Posts
USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]

I'm a tight jeans fan myself but everywhere I go, the "TOE" is beautiful.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USMCfirefighter For This Useful Post:
ObsidianDeath (02-04-2009), sunday (04-09-2014)
Old 02-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Thanked 3,617 Times in 833 Posts
Nominated 148 Times in 53 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 3
divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] divided has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]

Stephen Hawking has studied a lot about black holes, I am studying cameltoes.

I think together, me and Stephen, will come up the theory of "Everything".

We are both scientist, me and Stephen.

The Following User Says Thank You to divided For This Useful Post:
ObsidianDeath (02-05-2009)
Old 02-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]

:ugl ylove:Something incredible & great that I noticed though...I dated a chick who at one time was very overweight & had a massive gap, but when she lost the weight & got skinny, those big old lips stayed the same enormous size! Waaa Hoooo!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to fallintothegap For This Useful Post:
ObsidianDeath (02-05-2009)
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Thanked 2,971 Times in 655 Posts
Nominated 40 Times in 18 Posts
photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] photoe has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]

i guess it is the fashion. finally all ladies more or less are built the same (no matter if fat or not, you have them everywhere from slim to big), but i think the jeans you can buy in western-europe are not designed for cameltoes anymore.

i feel like design in eastern europe is more ct-friendly. and maybe it is the same with jeans in south-AM and USA...

Old 02-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 4,706 Times in 702 Posts
Nominated 67 Times in 17 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 2
rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] rslucky13 has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4]

I don't know much about the southern girls but I have seen a many toe's shown on the cowgirl events. i guess it's just those super tight pants that they wear all the time. I have had first hand experience with the latina girls and I must say that some can sport and nice toe and are equiped with some nice puffy lips. I think I've noticed that in brazilian and cuban girls as well.

[email protected]@!

Tags
toes or