Cameltoe Forum

Go Back   Cameltoe Forum > Community > Chat forum

Chat forum Talk about anything you like, doesn't have to be cameltoe related

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Cameltoe Administrator

Eskiv Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Railway Line Champion, Mouse Race Champion, Split Second Champion, Clone Effect Champion, CIX Champion, MixaMonsta Champion, Space Shooter X Champion, Asylum Champion, The Axe Champion, Chain Connect Champion, zombieSMASHER Champion, Balantris Champion, cutter Champion

Default Your proposal for upcoming Cameltoe.tv content shootings

Hi guys!

You're all cameltoe experts, so your opinion is important for me.

Cameltoe.tv is currently working on outdoor cameltoe sets in jeans and other trousers, the models will walk around with their 'toes in public, perhaps even at crowded places. This is something I had planned for a long time, finally we're able to do it.

My question to you is:

What kind of other models/locations/scenes/clothes would you be interested in seeing, in future?

If you come up with some good ideas, I can make them happen!

Thanks for your help!

Easy image uploading with Turboimagehost |
FAQ | Bug reports & Feedback

Old 03-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Nominated 22 Times in 20 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3]
Default Re: Your proposal for upcoming Cameltoe.tv content shootings

I like the dirty looking girls who don`t know they have a big cameltoe under her belly, I prefer tight jeans, cycling shorts and really tight hotpants like the 70`s.
I mean not the girls "OK here I`m there is my cameltoe look at it"
I mean the girls who show "Don`t look.... just take me"
....a special scene with big Harleys and tight clothing girls covered by motor oil should be looking great in my opinion.
(in combination with a good looking factory location)

Im from the Ruhrpott I think you expect nothing else of me

Old 03-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Nominated 22 Times in 20 Posts
bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3]

What`s up guys let`s have a view, deep into your taste

Old 03-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 5,411 Times in 831 Posts
Nominated 119 Times in 45 Posts
burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]
burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]

ok Felix the two girls in only tight CAMELTOE dress

Jordan Capri

Katie Fey (or her sister looks great too)
and i get a new MEMBER

Old 03-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Cameltoe Administrator

Eskiv Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Railway Line Champion, Mouse Race Champion, Split Second Champion, Clone Effect Champion, CIX Champion, MixaMonsta Champion, Space Shooter X Champion, Asylum Champion, The Axe Champion, Chain Connect Champion, zombieSMASHER Champion, Balantris Champion, cutter Champion

Thanks for your ideas so far, burmese and bulgelover!

To burmese: Jordan Capri is one of my personal favorites too, but I think she has an exclusive contract with Lightspeed. Same goes for the Fey girls, they're working exclusively for one company only.

What do the other members think? I'd like to hear some more good ideas!

Easy image uploading with Turboimagehost |
FAQ | Bug reports & Feedback

Old 03-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Curveball Champion, Helicopter Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Othello Champion, Bio Massacre Champion, Jump over! Champion, Rocco Champion, Bleep Champion, One Too Many Champion, Jump Over! Champion, MoeJackson's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Champion, MoeJackson's Candice Swanepoel Champion, MoeJackson's Daniela Freitas Champion, MoeJackson's Dioni Tabbers Champion

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
lovetoes is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] lovetoes is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] lovetoes is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] lovetoes is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]

Hey Felix... unfortunately not havin much $$$, I'm unable to subscribe (atleast at the moment) and have only seen a few pics and a trailer from Cameltoe.tv so don't know the whole content that already exsists. BUT,.,.,., If I'm able to input..... I like sitting and squatting toes, toes in all types of clothing but LOVE jeans and cutoffs. AND something I don't see very often, toes from the rear view when women are bent over say picking something up for instance. As far as models go, It doesn't hurt if they are HOT!! lol
Finally, how about having multiple models posing together

P.S. Oh ya... and as for locations, how about anywhere close to ME

Last edited by lovetoes; 03-15-2005 at 01:50 AM.

Old 03-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
rbatt is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

From the preview pics I have seen so far, it does not have my favorite type of toes. I like only the thicker fabric toes is jeans, thicker pants w/fly, hot pants, jean shorts, or a special treat spandex disco jeans (with the high rounded back pockets). I like to see them standing, and only the real deep meaty cameltoes with well defined separate labia (really tight). I like to be able to see light through when legs closed. I like to see the ass shot that goes with it. Usually girls that where this are trashy rural type girls, remember the late 70's and early 80's real deep cametoes and tight ass, fizzy hair, and to much makeup everywhere. I like the idea of putting the models in public and making it look candid. Need to mix in some medium size girls with a little more hip (not fat) as they make good camels usually. If that cameltoe tv has more of this content then I will join.

Tags
cameltoetv , content , proposal , shootings , upcoming