Chat forum Talk about anything you like, doesn't have to be cameltoe related

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Cameltoe Master

Thanked 9,079 Times in 461 Posts
Nominated 348 Times in 110 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 2
oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
Default Your Stories

I want you guys and gals to tell me and everyone what was the best toe you have ever seen in your life I mean one that just made you excited and you followed the waoman lol tell me! mine was a friend of mines girlfriend man she had on some stone washed shorts and all it was was toe i mean beasty i have video footage of this womans toe but man everytime she came around it was just hudge and all of us would just stare at it. i will try to take pictures with my camera and still fram my vhs tape and show you guys okay? but god it was big im gonna try to post them right now. so the quality will be bad.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oneman2watch For This Useful Post:
ObsidianDeath (06-20-2008), USMCfirefighter (06-20-2008)
Old 06-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 4,414 Times in 984 Posts
Nominated 16 Times in 14 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
Default Re: Your Stories

Can't wait to see it Bro...

Old 06-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] fallintothegap is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]

Not counting my current ex gf, a wild chick I was dating 16 years ago was a real freak & wore these super tight low cut grey sweats. She had thick thighs & the sweats were bursting at the seams in the thighs & the pants gave her an enormous front wedgie since she never wore underwear either. She'd had 3 kids so them lips were monsterous & she didn't care who saw, plus that big old toe was moist because I couldn't keep my hands off it alot. She wore black tight suede boots with fringe & she'd ask me if she was pretty all the time. HELL YEAH I said, just never get rid of them pants! Cel phones weren't around much back then but she had a pink beeper she'd wear just slightly to the side of that toe & she had it on vibrate & she'd always act like she was getting off when the beeper went off. Another reason she wore it there was to draw attention to that huge split tail that was completely up her ass in the back & as wide & deep(if not deeper) that this, courtesy of Costin:
http://www.cameltoe-forum.com/f31/my...njoy-my-21515/. I lived with another dude at the time & she'd walk around our place in those pants & just a bra & if he said a smart ass comment to her she'd say "lick this" and point at that mammoth snatch, so she KNEW she was showin' it off. That was the summer of 1992 y'all!

Old 06-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Cameltoe Master

Thanked 9,079 Times in 461 Posts
Nominated 348 Times in 110 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 2
oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]
oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] oneman2watch has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]

wow dude god I wish you had a picture of that mammout toe just to let you know im in your gen before cellphones and i now have the pictures of this chick i used to stare at back in the late 80s early 90s ill post them today so look for it okay in the candid section remember these pics are from a video i took back with my video cam before digital cameras where out.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:16 PM

USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6] USMCfirefighter has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallintothegap View Post
Not counting my current ex gf, a wild chick I was dating 16 years ago was a real freak & wore these super tight low cut grey sweats. She had thick thighs & the sweats were bursting at the seams in the thighs & the pants gave her an enormous front wedgie since she never wore underwear either. She'd had 3 kids so them lips were monsterous & she didn't care who saw, plus that big old toe was moist because I couldn't keep my hands off it alot. She wore black tight suede boots with fringe & she'd ask me if she was pretty all the time. HELL YEAH I said, just never get rid of them pants! Cel phones weren't around much back then but she had a pink beeper she'd wear just slightly to the side of that toe & she had it on vibrate & she'd always act like she was getting off when the beeper went off. Another reason she wore it there was to draw attention to that huge split tail that was completely up her ass in the back & as wide & deep(if not deeper) that this, courtesy of Costin:
http://www.cameltoe-forum.com/f31/my...njoy-my-21515/. I lived with another dude at the time & she'd walk around our place in those pants & just a bra & if he said a smart ass comment to her she'd say "lick this" and point at that mammoth snatch, so she KNEW she was showin' it off. That was the summer of 1992 y'all!
Those were great itme eh, mate?? Excellent story!! i love the pics too.. Thans Bro..

Old 06-20-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneman2watch View Post
wow dude god I wish you had a picture of that mammout toe just to let you know im in your gen before cellphones and i now have the pictures of this chick i used to stare at back in the late 80s early 90s ill post them today so look for it okay in the candid section remember these pics are from a video i took back with my video cam before digital cameras where out.
I'll keep my eye out for the post mate.. i can't wait!!

Tags
stories