Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Mini KickUps Champion

Thanked 40,626 Times in 2,370 Posts
Nominated 1,734 Times in 639 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 6
lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11]
lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] lufong has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11]
Default Re: underage pics

Felix and the Moderators are doing a great job. They are aware of this problem. Once I have posted pics without a face, and because of a faint suspicion these pics were deleted imidiatly.
Trust the team.
I'm sure, none of the Users on that Forum is interessted in underage Material.
And as Felix said. If you have doubts, use the report form.

Current rating: + 4
Old 05-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Cameltoe Master

Thanked 25,510 Times in 702 Posts
Nominated 321 Times in 228 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] strandwolf has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]

what a lot of critism on my post, but when the site is banned will those who ignored be happy. thanks Felix and other for understanding what i meant. To the queation of how do i know some is under age is that as a contributor to this and other forums i have run through thousands of sites and pics to regonise pics that was complained about. to those that think its legal morally or otherwise to look at under 18years cameltoes, i think is sick and needs medical help.

IF MY POST IS OUTSTANDING, THEN NOMINATE IT BY PRESSING THE BUTTON. IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PRESS AND STATE YOUR NAME, OR PRESS THANKS BUTTON, DONT BE A LURKER AND ENJOY.

If you repost my work i'll POST pics of your granmas toes for all to see

Current rating: + 1
Old 05-24-2010, 03:05 AM

Thanked 5,010 Times in 782 Posts
Nominated 109 Times in 38 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]
burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] burmese has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]

please keep the thread on topic!

Felix said it, use the "report" button when you see borderline pictures.

the laws in other countries are not the crucial point here! we have forum rules,the first one is ..........

1) Do never post any pictures of girls younger than 18 years.

thats it! and you have to agree to the terms before you can post anything here.

please help us to keep the forum child free - and use the "report button"

Current rating: + 4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burmese For This Useful Post:
felix (05-24-2010), Icewolf66 (05-24-2010), MounDofVenuS (10-12-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Cameltoe Administrator

Eskiv Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Railway Line Champion, Mouse Race Champion, Split Second Champion, Clone Effect Champion, CIX Champion, MixaMonsta Champion, Space Shooter X Champion, Asylum Champion, The Axe Champion, Chain Connect Champion, zombieSMASHER Champion, Balantris Champion, cutter Champion

Burmese is right - dressed or not, it doesn't matter much.

Let's not argue about laws on this topic here, because they differ quite a lot depending on the country you're living in.

We don't post pics showing underage girls in this forum, that's it.

As soon as we are notice an illegal picture (illegal means "against the forum rules" here), it will be deleted.

And again: Please notify us by clicking on the report button if you see one.

Thank you guys and now let's finish this discussion and continue enjoying cameltoes!

Cheers

-topic closed-

Easy image uploading with Turboimagehost |
FAQ | Bug reports & Feedback

Current rating: + 3
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to felix For This Useful Post:
divided (05-24-2010), Icewolf66 (05-24-2010), MounDofVenuS (10-12-2010), T_And (09-10-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 04:54 AM

Thanked 11,586 Times in 469 Posts
Nominated 327 Times in 142 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 3
stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]
stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8] stct has earned a fantastic cameltoe-reputation in this community [8]

Spinmann is correct.

Agnar and the other lurkers supporting underage photos, don't be naive. Underage photos will NOT be tolerated on this forum, and if you support underage photos, your participation will be limited in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnar View Post
I think he is the only one thinking about it. We are just ignoring his comment and enjoying the site. Only you guys are thinking sexually of little girls. Just because a woman is showing a toe dose not mean she is thinking sexually about you. It is all in YOUR mind. Wash it with some soap.

Current rating: + 1
The Following User Says Thank You to stct For This Useful Post:
delpiero99 (07-17-2010)
Closed Thread