Cameltoe Forum

Go Back   Cameltoe Forum > Community > Polls

Polls Polls help us getting to know each other better!

View Poll Results: Close the tight clothes section?
Yes 11 13.25%
No 72 86.75%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Cameltoe Administrator

Eskiv Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Railway Line Champion, Mouse Race Champion, Split Second Champion, Clone Effect Champion, CIX Champion, MixaMonsta Champion, Space Shooter X Champion, Asylum Champion, The Axe Champion, Chain Connect Champion, zombieSMASHER Champion, Balantris Champion, cutter Champion

Default Should we close the tight clothes section?

Some people have complained in the past in a similar way:

Quote:
"The tight clothes section appears more or less like the trashcan of the forum, rather than a section focused on bulges."
Let's have a democratic decision on this!

Should the tight clothes section be closed?

Please vote! (The poll will be open for 30 days)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to felix For This Useful Post:
kbk860 (04-22-2009), PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009), Sys:Addict (04-23-2009)
Old 04-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Cameltoe Expert

Nominated 11 Times in 6 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
upskirtdiva is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] upskirtdiva is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] upskirtdiva is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] upskirtdiva is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] upskirtdiva is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]
Default Re: Keep the tight clothes section or not?

I would like to the tight clothes section stay open. I think its a great section for those bulge and tight spandex/jeans shots. I think more of those style of photos would end up being posted in the cameltoe section if we didn't have th tight clothes section. Just my opinion, thanks.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to upskirtdiva For This Useful Post:
boywes (04-29-2009), Mysecret (04-23-2009), PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009)
Old 04-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 2,352 Times in 988 Posts
Nominated 47 Times in 18 Posts
chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]
Default Re: Keep the tight clothes section or not?

If the Tight Clothes Section gets canned then I'm outta here! I can't beleive this is even an issue. Cameltoes and bulges are so closely related, I mean if your at the beach and some hot girl in her bikini has a cameltoe... that's great!... if she has a bulge... that's great too! I mean they both out line the same thing and they're both a turn on. There are plenty of tight clothes pics out there that are worthy of being posted and I'm sure anyone who enjoys a cameltoe will enjoy those as well... except of course for whoever is complaining.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chuckliddell101 For This Useful Post:
Mysecret (04-23-2009), PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009), Sys:Addict (04-23-2009), thanthan (04-23-2009), zipper (04-12-2011)
Old 04-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
Crack Fan is on a distinguished road [1] Crack Fan is on a distinguished road [1]
Default Re: Should we close the tight clothes section?

Keep the tight clothes section. Often the posts over there have better cameltoes than the candid cameltoe section. And many bulges are well worth looking at.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crack Fan For This Useful Post:
Mysecret (04-23-2009), PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009), Sys:Addict (04-23-2009), thanthan (04-23-2009)
Old 04-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Thanked 2,961 Times in 651 Posts
Nominated 24 Times in 15 Posts
thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]

I don't like leberwurst..as a matter of fact, it makes me gag just thinking about it..lol

But that doesn't mean I will deny those that enjoy it, the pleasure of such....

I just wont buy it or eat it....

Now, why should someone who doesnt like tight clothes deny me and other fans the pleasure of eating ( with my eyes) them?
If you dont like it, just don't look..and don't even complain..

the mere fact that this was even brought up for discussion amazes me...

rotf....

There are many other issues that should be "brought" up....

Like:

10 pages of "Thankyou" replies for old posts...( by one or two..perhaps three posters here)

Reposting of images that were recently posted, especially if those belong to someone that actually TOOK those pictures of or by themselves...thats a major WTF?..lol

The insane practice of putting ones own tag, and rather amaturish ones at that in images that they DO NOT OWN!

tthere are so many other little quirks here that could use polls, but I digress....

I read almost every post here and if I do not like a post, I will just not look, let alone complaint to the staff about them....

I do see some images in the TCF that are borderline wtf are they doing here, but the members that post them are just wanting, to the best of their ability, share....

I personally dont post new thread often because I would rather only post images i think are worthy and keep to the forum guidelines, i also use the " they turn me on" guideline...rotf....perhaps some one else will be also.....

I would seriously consider leaving this forum if that section were closed down because a few people complain in a rather selfish and derogatory way it seems....

I am ( because I like this board) interested to read from those people that complained to state here in public rather than behind everyone elses back exactly why the TCF should be closed down and rather than close it, perhaps come up with what can be done to improve it ( the TCF)

I also look for more replies to this thread rather than an anonymous poll.....

btw..i voted no

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepimphand For This Useful Post:
Mysecret (04-23-2009), PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009), Sys:Addict (04-23-2009), thanthan (04-23-2009)
Old 04-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Thanked 2,961 Times in 651 Posts
Nominated 24 Times in 15 Posts
thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]

I would like to add after rereading myreply and considering fixing the typos ( too many...rotf) that perhaps Tight clothes have noting to do with cameltoes, but some ( many many) pics postted in the cameltoe section are so borderline, one wonders why they were posted ther, but i believe the TCS was created to provide a place for those images and to allow for bulge pictures which are just a hot and do offer some cameltoes now and then.

Given the fact that there in actuality not many "pure" cameltoe images out of the factory as there should be, there should be a section where those "close, but no cigar" images should be posted....

This stuff is not like "cut and dried" and specific as it is with other things and forums...

like posting boats in a car forum for instance.....

lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepimphand For This Useful Post:
PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009), Sys:Addict (04-23-2009)
Old 04-23-2009, 03:01 AM
Cameltoe Addict

Thanked 6,752 Times in 176 Posts
Nominated 193 Times in 58 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 1
Sys:Addict has earned a great cameltoe-reputation in this community [6]

I'm with Chuck!!!!! I have literally "Gigs" of what I would consider "Remarkable/Special" pix that are waiting in cue to be shared in the future....if it's space occupied on the server that concerns this query Felix, may I suggest trimming the fat by 1)defining a standard that meets your "remarkable" request 2) 3 divisions within{HQ,Standard Quality, and Lo-Q}, with shelf life accordingly 3) implementation or development of Bulliten Board Moderator software that can scan archives, find duplicates, and assign same images "ONE" hotlink to that image Vs. "MANY" links to all sorts of different imagehosts.....I would personally oversee the Bulge Section FOC(that's free) if it keeps this section on this forum!!! -Submittted Respectfully ~{S:A}~

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sys:Addict For This Useful Post:
PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009), thanthan (04-23-2009)
Old 04-23-2009, 08:01 AM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 2,352 Times in 988 Posts
Nominated 47 Times in 18 Posts
chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sys:Addict View Post
if it's space occupied on the server
I'm not a expert on this matter but since all the photos are posted on outside servers doesn't that leave only text being the thing posted on this server? And isn't that minimal?

The Following User Says Thank You to chuckliddell101 For This Useful Post:
PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009)
Old 04-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Cameltoe Addict

Thanked 6,752 Times in 176 Posts
Nominated 193 Times in 58 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckliddell101 View Post
I'm not a expert on this matter but since all the photos are posted on outside servers doesn't that leave only text being the thing posted on this server? And isn't that minimal?
....an expert observation that I belive debunks that suggestion of mine!!! Good eye dude!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sys:Addict For This Useful Post:
Mysecret (04-23-2009), PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009)
Old 04-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 19,567 Times in 2,020 Posts
Nominated 959 Times in 326 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 21
coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]
coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]

We don't talk about server space, we talk about the quality of the forum.

My opinion:

We need harder rules for the tight clothes section.

Only remarkable/special ones!

Ok, it's hard to say WHAT is remarkable/special ones.
Just in my eyes all the underwear pics are NOT.
I think special ones are promo babes, gogo girls, cosply and other costume babes, sexy dancers, cheerleaders, candid shots who showing girls in skintight leggings, pants or jeans, shiny clothes, REALY crazy n tight outfits and BIG BULGES.
Maybe a few REALY special swimsuits or sporty clothes if them special and tight... but not all the panties and underwear pics.
I agree, lot's of them are SEXY and i like sexy models and also met art babes and all the great pic site models, but most of them are only beautiful girls and NO special clothes pics.

If the users accept this rules and don't feel pissed on, if a mod delete off topic stuff, i think we would have a great tight clothes section here with wonderful and remarkable/special pictures.

That's my opinion.

cu Coolman

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coolman For This Useful Post:
checkmyspace (04-27-2009), divided (01-13-2010), Mysecret (04-23-2009), PARTYGUY109 (04-27-2009), Sys:Addict (04-23-2009), valcamel (05-27-2009)

Tags
close , section , tight