Cameltoe Forum

Go Back   Cameltoe Forum > Community > Polls

Polls Polls help us getting to know each other better!

View Poll Results: Close the tight clothes section?
Yes 11 13.25%
No 72 86.75%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Cameltoe_Junkie

Thanked 22,880 Times in 3,635 Posts
Nominated 261 Times in 130 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 3
thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0]
thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0] thanthan is an unknown quantity at this point [0]
Default Re: Should we close the tight clothes section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepimphand View Post
Given the fact that there in actuality not many "pure" cameltoe images out of the factory as there should be, there should be a section where those "close, but no cigar" images should be posted....

This stuff is not like "cut and dried" and specific as it is with other things and forums...
perfectly said...the tight clothes/bulges section should stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sys:Addict View Post
...I would personally oversee the Bulge Section FOC(that's free) if it keeps this section on this forum!!! -Submittted Respectfully ~{S:A}~
i would be interested in overseeing that one section with ya ~{S:A}~...a PM is on the way.

and a question..Lord Felix..maybe our moderation team should pic sections that they would like to moderate..rather than trying to take on the whole board. it would ease the sense of becoming burnt out on moderating if you only had one section {or two..or whatever the mod chooses} of pics and replies/complaints to deal with

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thanthan For This Useful Post:
Mysecret (04-23-2009), Sys:Addict (04-23-2009)
Old 04-23-2009, 12:19 PM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 6,423 Times in 582 Posts
Nominated 824 Times in 143 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 14
Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9]
Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] Mysecret has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9]
Award-Showcase

Keep it.

If you don't like it, don't look.

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

If you can't give good "rep," don't give any.

To each his/her own! Unless CT-less pics are posted with no other intent than to annoy or harass, who is to say what turns one person on vs. the next person?

We all like tight clothes. If there is a bulge.....BONUS!!! Maybe split up the tight clothes/bulge section into two -- w/one or the other as the criteria!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mysecret For This Useful Post:
Sys:Addict (04-23-2009), upskirtdiva (04-23-2009)
Old 04-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Thanked 2,960 Times in 651 Posts
Nominated 24 Times in 15 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] thepimphand has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
We don't talk about server space, we talk about the quality of the forum.

My opinion:

We need harder rules for the tight clothes section.

cu Coolman

I want to refer to this post....
what-is-a-cameltoe-and-what-is-a-bulge

After going thru some of the posts..I have calmed down a bit and sort of want to apologize for my previous post as I tend to post before thinking....lol

but a vast majority of the images are really just typical everyday, normal pics of girls that are not at all spectacular as they could be.....but the ones that are, are deffinetly hot and on topic....

I would like to petition the mods to enforce the rules and guidelines for that section and discourage the members here from posting something that is not on topic for that section....

I think that most of the people who are members here want to see only spectacular cameltoes and bulges and extremely tight clothes that fit the parameters here....
I can see regular pics all over the net, but it is the Cameltoes, well defined and obvious and the spectacular bulges and tight clothes that show off a girls goodies that I want to see....

lol

The Following User Says Thank You to thepimphand For This Useful Post:
Sys:Addict (04-27-2009)
Old 04-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Cameltoe Expert

Thanked 1,037 Times in 183 Posts
Nominated 3 Times in 3 Posts
dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] dran has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]

i'll do short

NO

cameltoe section is for camel toe
tight clothes section is for all the rest, we found some very good pics here too, i think it's necessary to have a section like this, i don't want to miss an atomic bomb because she have bulge and no cameltoe

edit:agree with coolman brother, about the rules for the tight clothes section

Last edited by dran; 04-27-2009 at 02:06 PM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dran For This Useful Post:
Sys:Addict (04-27-2009), thanthan (04-28-2009)
Old 04-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Cameltoe Supporter

Thanked 1,915 Times in 159 Posts
Nominated 18 Times in 11 Posts
PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3]

Wow, i can't believe this is even a poll question!
I have looked at "who is viewing" section of the
forum.. There are usually a lot of people looking at the
tight cloths section ...
I'm not saying it's better. I think most of us just go there when we have seen everything else... But, we go there...
Bulge,hot girl in a bikini or whatever... It's all good
i don't agree that it's a place to dump .. If it is than it is and it becomes problematic than delete pictures after 30 days or
any predetermined set of time...
Thanks... Partyguy

The Following User Says Thank You to PARTYGUY109 For This Useful Post:
Sys:Addict (04-27-2009)
Old 04-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Cameltoe Supporter

Thanked 1,915 Times in 159 Posts
Nominated 18 Times in 11 Posts
PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] PARTYGUY109 has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3]
Default Re: Keep the tight clothes section or not?

FYI, chuckliddell, I'M CURIOUS WHY DID YOU VOTE "YES" TO CLOSE THE SECTION. I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU THAT IT SHOULD STAY OPEN... BUT, YOU VOTED TO CLOSE IT... TYPO?

Old 04-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Cameltoe God

Thanked 2,351 Times in 988 Posts
Nominated 47 Times in 18 Posts
chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5] chuckliddell101 has earned a really good cameltoe-reputation in this community [5]
Default Re: Keep the tight clothes section or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTYGUY109 View Post
FYI, chuckliddell, I'M CURIOUS WHY DID YOU VOTE "YES" TO CLOSE THE SECTION. I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU THAT IT SHOULD STAY OPEN... BUT, YOU VOTED TO CLOSE IT... TYPO?
lol, I was hoping no one would notice that! It was an accident and I can't retract it... oops!

Old 05-27-2009, 12:35 AM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 24,203 Times in 876 Posts
Nominated 74 Times in 56 Posts
sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9]
sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9] sunday has earned an extraordinary cameltoe-reputation in this community [9]

...i totally love the tight clothes section...

Agree coolmans idea to make a new kind of rules...

Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Cameltoe Master

Thanked 36,921 Times in 711 Posts
Nominated 2,564 Times in 720 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 28
devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11]
devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11] devilred has gained godlike cameltoe-reputation in this community [11]

Devilred say no the forum is rich for this is really interesting

Old 01-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Cameltoe Expert

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
oldsmo is an unknown quantity at this point [0]

I fell addicted to this site and check it every day.Please dont close it! Though i never posted,I enjoy everything.Thanks to everybody who shares.

Tags
close , section , tight