Cameltoe Forum

Go Back   Cameltoe Forum > Getting started! > Questions & Answers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Cameltoe Lover

Nominated 35 Times in 17 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]
Default cant acces my post

i made a post and when i tried to acces it to look at the thanks i received i couldnt acces it. the screen that comes up is the same for the restricted areas anyone have any ideas as to why this happened?

Current rating: + 1
Old 08-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Senior Cameltoe Moderator

Thanked 19,596 Times in 2,030 Posts
Nominated 959 Times in 326 Posts
Nominated Best thread awards: 21
coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]
coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10] coolman has earned elite cameltoe-reputation in this community [10]
Default Re: cant acces my post

mound of olympus? that pic shows nude content and was moved to non public area.
please read the rules.
if you get enough reputation and made enough posts you will also get access to the contributors lounge.

Old 08-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Cameltoe Lover

Nominated 35 Times in 17 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] k0opaz is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]
Smile Re: cant acces my post

oh ok thanks i did read the rules but that was part of my first post and i guess in my excitement of finally posting i completely forgot about not posting nudes my bad wont happen again not in a big rush for the restricted areas that will come regardless im here for the cameltoes.

The Following User Says Thank You to k0opaz For This Useful Post:
coolman (08-14-2012)

Tags
acces , post