Chat forum Talk about anything you like, doesn't have to be cameltoe related

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2005, 11:38 AM
Cameltoe Supporter

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Best thread awards: 0
rbatt is an unknown quantity at this point [0]
Default toe drought

well its official. I think there is a toe drought. I cant remember the last time I saw a really deep fat cameltoe in jeans in public. I will try the zoo and the spring garden show today. I sure wish women would return to the 80's style jeans, as they were made to cameltoeize.

Old 04-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Cameltoe Expert

Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]
Default Re: toe drought

you are absolutely right man!
only on my university are a few with really fat ones but the last time I saw them alot every day was a few years ago but then came the new fashion-trend..."hip-pants"for women which are very low at the waist....those pants make NO TOES at ALL!!!!
I hate those pants!!
They have to get back to the normal pants going up to the belly button, showing a better toe and better ass....
Ok Because so many of you want more, I'll give you more from my collection BUT I will only post more if I get enough points from you by pressing the -----------> <-------- at the upper-right corner of my post

OR GIVE SOME STARS

Old 04-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Cameltoe Grandmaster

Nominated 22 Times in 20 Posts
bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3] bulgelover has reached Contributor's Lounge reputation level [3]

Agree absolutely, but the cameltoe theme goes public more and more and the girls know that ............if you don`t meet an exhibitionist.. you have a bad time today I hope it will change.

Old 04-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Cameltoe Expert

Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2] toeman is beyond 50% of Contributor's Lounge reputation requirement [2]

well If you see the cameltoes in the seventies....I think the girls all knew back then, so I don't really think it is about the fact that the girls know it....
But maybe you're right....it's because of the internet that cameltoes have become popular....
Ok Because so many of you want more, I'll give you more from my collection BUT I will only post more if I get enough points from you by pressing the -----------> <-------- at the upper-right corner of my post

OR GIVE SOME STARS

Old 04-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Cameltoe Expert

Nominated 26 Times in 11 Posts
Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4] Funkdooby has earned a nice cameltoe-reputation in this community [4]

The thing that has always surprised me is just how rare really spectacular toes are online. Considering the vast amount of movies and TV episodes that most contain toes, not to mention magazines and other publications, you would have thought big toes would be abundant, even if they were ones from times gone by. This doesn't seem to be the case though, at least in my several years of toe hunting on the web.

Tags
drought